domenica 17 luglio 2011

SHOPPING PART III

Another day of shopping at the mall yesterday morning. I wished i had the time to see all the stores but unfortunately i've just visited for the 373627746th time Zara, Pull&Bear and Bershka which have almost the same stuff everywhere over here. But... i've spent most of the time at H&M and it really cheered up my day. Cheapest prices ever! I really wanted to visit the other shops too like Calvin Klein but the elderly people who took me there, obsessed by looking young and tonic, after buying their stuff at Decathlon felt tired and ordered me to come back to their car after just two hours. Yes, I'm talking about my parents -.-. Anyways i've spent one of the coolest saturday nights ever: cooked and ate some really good fontina cheese with meat and bread in a restaurant in Naples!
Another spectacular thing that happened in my life yesterday is that i've quit smoking cigarettes and i bought some tobacco drum in order to smoke less. It's so satisfying to smoke your diy cigarettes.
Anyways i'll show you what i've bought at H&M at the impressive price of just 31€.

Green bombed Coat 10€
Striped Pullover 10€
Hat 1€
Black Skinny Jeans by H&M Divided 10€

Mwahahaha.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento