mercoledì 20 luglio 2011

WEDDING CLOTHESSS

Hey people, yesterday i went to shop around my city with my mother in order to buy some stuff for a wedding at the end of the month. Fortunately i've found some stuff of my size coz a lot of boutiques told me that cause of the sales it was almost everything already sold. Just think, some even told me to go to a kids boutique because of my skinny weight and i was like 'wtf?'. Anyways when the hopes were all gone i've found everything i needed. Nice stuff i can wear everyday too and i didn't spend a cent from my wallet for it coz its a family wedding! ahahaaa Take a look.

Ralph Lauren Polo shirt 83 €
Shoes which i dont know whats the name is 77 €

I have also bought a pair of pants, the color is a mixture of green and grey but unfortunately it was a little big and they brought it to a taylor's shop. I'll show you them soon!
That's all. Sorry for the overload of editorials i posted but i missed too much things while shopping and hanging around. Peace.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento